Violin Lessons Sutherland Shire - Violin Teachers Sutherland Shire
The violin is a string instrument, typically with four strings tuned in perfect fifths. It is the smallest, highest-pitched member of the violin family of string instruments, which also includes the viola, and the cello.
Someone who plays the violin can yield beautiful sounds by drawing a bow across one or more strings (which may be stopped by the fingers of the other hand to produce a full range of pitches), by plucking the strings (with either hand), or by a variety of other various techniques. The violin can be played by musicians in a wide diversity of musical genres, including Baroque music, classical, jazz, folk music, and rock and roll. The violin has come to be played in many music cultures the world over.
All of our violin teachers here at caterina franco MUSIC TUITION have been carefully selected for their high technical standard and musical ability. Not only will you be placed with a teacher than can refine and enhance your technique, but they will be someone that can relate to help you build the foundations to really mastering this truly remarkable instrument. The violin is a magnificent instrument for all ages and above all, it’s an excellent choice for young beginners as the instrument itself is available in a variety of different sizes.
Whether you are experienced or are a novice, our violin teachers will share with you everything you are required to know, from learning what the strings on the violin are, to reading music and learning note values and musical terms. Through our structured, well planned lessons your musical experience will be personalized to your individual requirements, and not to mention, that learning the violin also improves mental ability! Learning to play the violin is healthy for your mind, improving your memory and co-ordination. It’s a fantastic way to work out your mind at any given age!
Music is something to be shared and appreciated, and the best way to learn, is to learn with a teacher will! As the most revered and refined instrument of the musical instrument family, the violin will challenge the most inspired students to bring life to this delicate yet robust instrument of the masters.
Our professional violin teachers can teach you to:
- Learn to play and name common chords
- Learn to play your favourite songs
- Position your hands correctly on the bow and violin to play in any key
- Improvise, even on fast-changing chords and keys
- Play great solos on any chord sequence
- Improvise an endless stream of creative musical phrases
- Focus on technique
Violin Lessons Key Details
- Violin Lessons Sutherland Shire
- Private one-to-one tuition
- Warm-up techniques and exercises
- Bowing and Finger Technique
- Posture and Playing Technique
- Scales, Arpeggio and exercises
- Practice techniques and methods
- Playing and learning violin songs
- Learning to play within a style
- Ear training
- General music terms and theory
- Violin for leisure syllabus
- Trinity violin tuition
- AMEB violin tuition
- ANZCA violin tuition
- Guild violin tuition
- Violin theory
- Diploma level violin lessons
- Band or ensemble work