Music Lessons Sutherland Shire – Music Teachers Sutherland Shire
Welcome to Caterina Franco Music Tuition
Caterina Franco Music Tuition is about having fun and discovering the musical talent hidden inside you. Situated in Jannali in the heart of Sutherland Shire (across the road from the station), its hallmark is all about caring and the thoroughly professional approach to music education.
Caterina Franco Music Tuition specialises in piano, electronic keyboard, guitar, violin, clarinet, flute, saxophone, music theory and Musicianship tuition. Music Education can stimulate the senses and has been proven in the development of the imagination, creative thinking and communication. Whether you would like to learn music for vocational or purely recreational reasons, we can cater to suit your requirements. Music tuition is not just for children – Our academy also provides music tuition for private students from beginners through to advanced levels including HSC subjects. We can also prepare students for all accredited music examinations including AMEB, eisteddfods, competitions (local and international) as well as the academy's own recitals and performances. To complete our dedication, we also offer accompaniment services. We can focus on students who wish to reach the highest degree of competence on his or her chosen instrument.
Our skilled and experienced music teachers adapt music lessons to suit each student, from novices to adults, including offering a variety of styles for fun or exam preparation. Private Music lessons Sutherland Shire are available for most popular instruments.
Learning to play a musical instrument can be an exceptionally satisfying skill. A great sense of achievement can be accomplished through music lessons. Also, the excitement of participating in musical activities, either alone or with others can be a rewarding experience. There there are other reasons why you would consider taking music lessons, or enrolling your child to take music lessons. It has been proven that learning a musical instrument can encourage a positive effect on the development of IQ, literacy, language skills, numeracy, and self-ability. Also, with the right balance of tuition, music lessons can have a helpful effect on physical health. Studies have demonstrated that involvement in musical activities has contributed to apparent good wellbeing, quality of life and mental health.
Our music academy is equipped with the latest up-to date and modern facilities including air-conditioning, offering a reassuring and welcoming atmosphere which promotes an inspiring, enjoyable way to learn the art of music!
Music Lessons Key Details
- Personalised lessons
- Everyone learns music at a different pace – No Pressure!
- Our music teachers tailor music lessons to meet specific requirements
- All ages & skill levels welcome
- Our committed and skilled teachers teach students of all ages from beginners to the advanced
- Learn music at your own pace
- Choose your songs and learn the skills you require to get you to the next level
- Learn to read music including mastering technique
- Personal “one on one” music lessons for individual attention
- Innovative teaching techniques will deliver faster results and you will have more fun
- Knowledgeable and Professional tutors
- Clean, contemporary air conditioned music academy
- Spacious waiting room, kitchen and toilet facilities
- 2 minute walking distance from Jannali train station
- 1 minute walking distance from Jannali bus terminal
- Extensive free parking
- Kids music lessons, pre-school classes
- Competitive fees with no hidden costs